Dermaco Ltd. design, manufacture and are suppliers, worldwide, of Dermapak ® . We have agents in the U.S.A., Australia and Switzerland. Dermapak ® is the unique, purpose designed system for the safe and convenient handling and transportation of dermatological specimens for mycological investigations.
Advantages of Dermapak ®
||* Compact and lightweight for low mailing costs
* Easy and safe method of transporting specimens
* Absorbent action reduces risk of bacterial overgrowth
* Easy and convenient to use by Clinician and Laboratory
* Established and proven design
* Professional and smart presentation .
* Reduces risk of small specimen loss
* Ideal for handling and identification by specimen reception
* Laboratory does not need to transfer specimen
* Can be used in laboratory safety cabinets
The use of Dermapak ® is recommended in the following publications:
1. Medical Mycology - A Practical Approach.Evans E.G.V. and Richardson M.D. Published by IRL Press (Oxford University Press) 1989. ISBN 019963011 9.
2. Medical Mycology from Surgery to Laboratory (a practical guide for the General Practitioner). Published by Oxford Clinical Communications on behalf of Jansssen Pharmaceuticals Ltd. 1991. ISBN 185403038 8
3. Guidelines for the Laboratory Identification of Superficial Fungal Infections - an internal publication of the Department of Dermatology, Anderson College, Glasgow, 1988.